Monday, January 19, 2009

Nursery Furniture and Bedding

After much deliberation and research, we finally picked out and bought the furniture for our baby's nursery! So many choices, so many reviews, different finishes, etc, ect. We went out to Berg's today and fell in love with a set in an espresso finish, called "Urban". Also, we lucked out and bedding in the colors we wanted went on clearance ... 75% off (can't beat that)! Woo Hoo! Here's some pics, so you can start to visualize the room! At this moment, we think we are going to paint the walls light pink and I'm hoping to work with my friend, Lexi, who owns a company called Simply Said (http://simplysaidwalldecor.com/default.aspx), on a really cool black pattern for the wall the crib will be on! I'm also searching for a small chandelier to hang and am thinking about using floral kissing balls floating in the air. I think the room will be magical once it's finished and I can't wait to share the results with you all!





2 comments:

  1. The furniture and bedding is adorable! It is magical and I can't wait to see it all come together...it's inspiring!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE LOVE LOVE it!!!! Can't wait to do something fun on the walls! I'm home from Utah now, so let's get together soon!
    BTW: love the background, but can hardly read your post, just FYI

    ReplyDelete