Monday, January 12, 2009

Let's Try This Out!

I know a bunch of people that are keeping these family blog sites and I really love to read them. . . So, I'm going to try this out. Not only will it be a great way for our friends and family to keep updated on our pregnancy, but when we do something crazy (like move to North Ridgeville), it won't be a huge surprise to everyone . . . plus, I'm hoping this will force me to take more pictures.

Today, we are officially 20 weeks pregnant! Half way through! Also, we will find out the sex of our baby today. Well, I should say hopefully find out the sex of the baby . . . that only happens if the baby feels like cooperating! =)

I would like to introduce our family as it is right now, though. As many of you know, we have three fur-babies - Zoey, Wallace, and Lola. Zoey and Wallace are 2.5 and 1.5 years old respectively, with Lola just turning 1 a couple of months ago. They can be quite the handful at times, but each passing day gets easier as everyone rises from puppyhood. We love them all to pieces . . . they are the best little pack anyone could ask for!







2 comments:

  1. Congratulations Y and B! Chris and I are so excited for you both and your little bun!
    Hugs and kisses!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations to all of you!!! I'm so happy for you and I can't wait for baby pics! So exciting - you get to find out the sex on Stephanie's B-day!! Love the new Blog and the Green Lotus website - they are both flawless!! Like their author! Love you!

    ReplyDelete